Newton St Cyres Parish Church

nscsfw

Welcome to the Parish Church of St Cyr and Julitta, Newton St Cyres, EX5 5BN

 

The 14th century church, with its 13th century tower, stands on a small hillside overlooking the village and is dedicated to St Julitta and St Cyr, her young son. The oldest part is the twelfth century tower, with its clock (1711) and inside an eight-bell peal (1733 on). Of the many tributes to parish life, the largest are a fine monument to Sir John Northcott (1632) and a rare Royal Arms of James II. The church has various styles of service, a strong musical life and expanding mission community role. The church is open throughout the day and visitors are most welcome.

A VISITORS GUIDE to the church is available if you click here. Interior photographs are available here (opens in a new window) 

Services at Newton St Cyres church

Details of services at Newton St Cyres are published each month in our newsletter, In Touch

Contacts

Please click here for contacts in Newton St Cyres

Further information

More information about Newton St Cyres parish is available on the Genuki website.

nsccsfw